Skip to main content
ISU University Museums
Main Content

Autumn color has arrived on campus

Posted on 10/28/2019 at 10:00 AM by Betsy Grabinski

  


Left: Carom by Bruce White, c. 1986. Located on the southeast side of Black Engineering Building. In the Art on Campus Collection, University Museums, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa.

 

Right: Detail of Panther by Christian Petersen, c. 1920s. Located in the Elizabeth and Byron Anderson Sculpture Garden. In the Christian Petersen Art Collection, Art on Campus Collection, University Museums, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa.
Click here to learn more about how The Panthers made their way to Iowa.

 

Left: Detail of The Marriage Ring by Christian Petersen, c. 1942. Located on the south side of MacKay Hall. In the Christian Petersen Art Collection, Art on Campus Collection, University Museums, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa.

 

Right: Detail of Forward by William King, c. 1984. Located in the Elizabeth and Byron Anderson Sculpture Garden. In the Art on Campus Collection, University Museums, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa.

© 2020 University Museums, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.